Click here for more information.
TurnCoin are Revenue-Sharing Tokens that distribute a portion of TheXchange Platform’s gross revenue to its holders on a pro-rata basis proportional to their holdings. It does not represent equity or any other rights other than the revenue distribution.
“At this time, the offer will be open to non-U.S persons in approved countries, as well as verified U.S. Accredited investors as determined by the SEC and rule 506(c) of the Securities Act. If you are a U.S. resident and are not Accredited, you will not be eligible to invest in TurnCoin at this time, although it may be possible to purchase TurnCoin on secondary markets in the future.”
Yes! We accept BTC and ETH and select additional cryptocurrencies for payment.
We anticipate the very first initial monthly payment to happen in Q4 2021 after the global launch of eSportStaX and the VirtualStaX App! The first few payments will be nominal and accrue to your wallet on Securitize, but we anticipate the size of each monthly payment to grow as awareness increases, more people join, and more StaX categories are added.
In order to qualify as an accredited investor, an individual must show they meet one of the following criteria:
Yes! Click the “Pre-Register” button on the TurnCoin website and follow the instructions.
Each TurnCoin will be initially be sold at a starting price of USD 9.77 per TurnCoin which will escalate thereafter per a price escalation algorithm to a final price of USD 21.77 per TurnCoin at full issuance of the 12,750,000 TurnCoin for sale in the current (July 30, 2021) offering. The Company reserves the right to provide discounts or bonuses on the price per each TurnCoin as it determines in its sole discretion.
No. TurnCoin are blockchain enabled digital securities that will be legally distributed following the rules set forth by the US. Securities & Exchange Commission.
Both cryptocurrencies and digital securities rely on blockchain technology as an underlying layer. However, digital securities typically represent some sort of asset or other rights (such as a revenue or equity) and their initial distribution is governed by U.S. Securities Law. By contrast, due to the distributed nature of and decentralized nature of the tokens, cryptocurrencies are not considered securities by the SEC (they specifically ruled that BitCoin and Ethereum were not securities), and therefore not subject to the rules governing securities.
The VirtualstaX Platform allows Talented Individuals (TI), including famous athletes, e-sports players, actors, artists, business persons, celebrities and creators the ability to allow their fans to purchase “StaX” tokens, providing the fans holding those StaX exclusive access to content and other benefits provided by the TI. The price of each StaX is based on a proprietary algorithm designed by TurnCoin, allowing the price to fluctuate based on the popularity of the TI and other factors.
The Talented Individuals receive 90% of all revenue generated by selling StaX via the VirtualStax Platform to their fans. The remaining 10% is allocated evenly to the 1,000,000,000 (finite) TurnCoin, and distributed to their holders on a monthly basis.
Please refer to Private Placement Memorandum (PPM).
All TurnCoin sold under this offering have a hold (lock-up) period of 12 months. In certain countries such as the U.S., this is a government mandated hold period.
We're working with our partners Securitize and tZERO to get TurnCoin ready for trading on the secondary market. We anticipate that this process should be completed within 30 days of closing of the current TurnCoin primary offering.
We are required to have a transfer agent and they are required by law to have KYC processes in place for investor onboarding.
The fastest way to make a request to delete your KYC is via the Securitize widget. To use, please:
TurnCoin does not permit its services to be used by people or entities located in sanctioned countries or who are on the OFAC lists or other applicable restricted party lists. We are committed to comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations related to export controls and trade sanctions. TurnCoin has appointed a Compliance Officer, who oversees the compliance program.